Faces of smilling children savoring a hearty meal

Faces of smilling children savoring a hearty meal
Faces of smilling children savoring a hearty meal

Thursday, July 23, 2009

GOD IS LOVE


GOD IS LOVE
Thanks a lot for your kindness towards the assistance and your daily prayers.
The Bible says in the book of Psalms 23:1, that the Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie don in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul, he guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Psalms 112:1 – Blessed is the Man who fears the Lord, Who finds great delight in His commands. His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the up right will be blessed. Wealth and riches are his house, and his righteousness endures forever.
We request for your prayers and dedication. Read Psalms Chapter 113:1 -, 121:1 - , James 1:27, Isaiah 41:10, 17 – 20, and Jeremiah 49:11.

This is to thank you very much for your daily prayers and consideration.


HOME OF CHAMPIONS KENYA ORPHANAGE HOME PERSONELS AND THE ORPHANS ARE PRESENTING THEIR VOTE OF THANKS TO ALL YOUR DAILY SUPPORT TO THESE HOPELESS CHILDREN IN KISUMU CITY.


RECEIVE WITH THANKS AND HONOUR AMEN!

JESUS LOVES YOU
SON
BRO.JOSEPH HAWKINS AGUTU

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me sir, its Nick from the cybercafe, the one who made this blog from which you are gaining in your own ways, I am upset because it has been three months of defaulted payment and my boss is not impressed by this, your debt situation has made work for me quite hard because i have to deal with the boss not trusting me and also having my salaty deducted to cover your costs. To compound the situation you no longer pick my calls and my frantic attempts to get to you are fruitless, I am afraid but I will have to close this site if we dont come to a payment agreement as soon as you get this. Please try and reach me through my number or Mpesa the amount to me or you just wont have to worry about having this blog closed but also a court case to that effect. Good Day and God bless your work.

    ReplyDelete